- Torrefattori Associati SpA does not perform any action to identify visitors to this website.
- This site uses Google Analytics to get anonymous, aggregate statistics about the pages visited.
- Any form of correspondence and contact through this website will be kept confidential in accordance with the fair dealing and Italian laws.
- According to Art. 7 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, as the person to whom the personal data refer, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating or correction.
- Pursuant to the same article, users have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed unlawfully, and to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Responsible for data treatment is: Mister Massimo Boasi, Via Liverno, 7 – 15069 Serravalle Scrivia (AL) – Italy